Routing & Scheduling and Tour OptimizationThe routing & scheduling software TRAMPAS delivers optimized tour suggestions for your vehicle fleet, based on incoming orders. You determine which, and how many, restrictions should be taken into account during the optimization:
- Load capacities
- Personnel availability and driving times
- Vehicle characteristics (refrigeration, hydraulic hoists, etc.)
- Combined loading restrictions/orders
- Regional restrictions
- Industry specifications, such as availability of assembly teams traveling independently of the tour
- Collection and distribution traffic, multi-day and multi-depot tours, as well as other complex tasks in modern logistics networks
External restrictions can be included in the optimization as well:
- Delivery time slots
- Delivery conditions
- Delivery by a certain driver, if requested by the customer
Tours determined by TRAMPAS can be changed manually – so your logistics department can react quickly and flexibly to exceptions and sudden changes.
Master tours and tour simulation
TRAMPAS enables users to run simulation calculations to assess alternative scheduling scenarios – the perfect foundation for cost-optimized routing & scheduling.
The software even optimizes tours for simulated target structures, generates strategic master tours and completes and improves predefined master tours.
Manager Routing & Scheduling
T: +49 911 45009-309