LPOnline is a web client for web-based order entry for the transport management tool LP/2
. Distributors, clients, company departments and external staff can enter dynamic data and transport requests via web browser – structured and complete, the way your schedulers need it in order to assign the orders to transport service providers. Masks in your corporate design can be configured to query all information necessary for the assignment at once – for example, addresses, goods for transport, weight, package units, containers, times and any special wishes or restrictions (delivery/opening times, required vehicle equipment, etc.).
These queries automatically appear in the DispoBox in LP/2, together with the usual orders from the ERP system or other systems for order entry. This enables companies to conveniently integrate orders from other locations or associated companies, supply orders or container pickup orders into LP/2 without extensive IT investment.
LPOnline: Collect external transport requests using web technology
Implementing LPOnline provides the following advantages:
- Entry of external dynamic data and transport queries: distributors, departments, other locations, transport container pickup, etc.
- Configurable, structured request entry with all important, schedule-related information (mandatory fields/completion checks)
- High level of transparency, communication effort is reduced considerably
- Increased service quality towards inquiring parties
- Completely integrated in LP/2, no special scheduling processes: queries from LPOnline appear in LP/2 and can be scheduled and traced like any other transport (including combined shipping, multi-modal transports, etc.)
- Browser-based operation: extra LP/2 licenses are not required in order to connect various locations and departments
- Minimal effort for your IT
- Automated responses: order status (acceptance, scheduling, transport status) can be viewed in real-time by the inquirer
- Customization options – z. B. approval of costs/allocation of costs to cost centers
- Displayed in the company’s corporate design