GateScheduler is an add-on to our transport management system LP/2. Via the web application, individual gates of your logistics centers can be booked directly online – transporters reserve time slots at the gates.
Simple process – big impact:
- Transports are posted to the website from LP/2
- After logging in with his/her username and password, each service provider sees (only) his/her transports
- The service provider books his/her transports into available slots and gates. If more time is needed, multiple consecutive slots can be booked.
The effect: Arriving and departing vehicles synchronize themselves automatically. Waiting times are minimized and the load on your warehousing personnel is better distributed.
How your company benefits from smart ramp control:
- Management of unlimited locations, each with unlimited gates. Individual gates can be removed from external booking via GateScheduler (reserved for internal traffic, etc.).
- Size of slots is adjustable per gate and time
- Simple booking for regularly recurring transports
- Customizable layout – web application GateScheduler can be customized to match your corporate design
- Automatic view updates provide a consistently up-to-date overview of ramp capacity usage
- Enables evaluations by logging actual arrival and departure times, which can also be used as a foundation for discussions with poorly coordinating service providers
- Transports can be rescheduled, so unforeseen events (understaffed periods, damaged gates, etc.) can be offset quickly
- Transports not in LP/2 can be booked manually
Modern web technology
GateScheduler is an add-on to the freight management system LP/2 and is based on modern web and database technology. GateScheduler can be configured to fit your company’s specific requirements and processes.
- Add-on to LP/2
- Available in multiple languages
- Browser-based access/independent of client operating system