Our logistics managers quickly gain an overview of the strategies, personnel and requirements in your logistics. Whether warehousing or transport, our staff is used to working at the roots of dispatch and handling.
Employment of one of our interim managers can be motivated by insufficient resources or expertise in
- specific tasks
Your company profits from our staff’s experience and the combined benefit of overcoming a temporary resource bottleneck and gaining an outside perspective. The project experience we’ve gathered from various companies and industries can be positively implemented in your company.
You determine the range of tasks – from temporary management of the logistics department or supply chain to project-related tasks in the area of logistics.
Examples of our services in interim and project management
- Readjustment of external logistics
- Process and/or intralogistics optimization
- Minimization of frictional losses between production, acquisition and logistics
- Introduction of new shift and working models
- Implementation of logistics cost accounting
- Introduction of new technologies in warehousing and shipping
- Improvement of packaging for the optimization of sea and air freight as well as parcel service prices
You choose how often, and on which days, our staff is on site at your location.