Quick dispatching from ramps lowers freight costs. To improve coordination of incoming or outgoing vehicles, individual gates may be booked directly from the transporter over the internet, with aid of the GateScheduler. This significantly minimizes downtimes, while the need of storage personnel is equally reduced.
Effective time window management leads to substantial cost reductions for all participants in the dispatch process.
Mode of Operation:
- Transports are set on the website through LP/2
- The forwarder is able to see (only) his transports after logging in with his username and password
- The forwarder books his transports into the vacant slots
- Multiple slots may be booked for larger time requirements
- Administration of any number of locations with as many gates per location as desired
- Size of slot may be set per gate and time
- Configurable layout via CSS
- Automatic view updates – all activities in storage are visible at all times
- Enables evaluations by recording actual arrival and departure times
- Transports may be rebooked
- Transports outside of LP/2 may be booked in the same way
- GateScheduler Prozess