Shipping agents can greatly reduce the administrative costs of freight invoicing with the assistance of automatic self-billing from LP/2. The transport rates will be automatically booked to the appropriate cost centre in the corresponding department.
Self-billing is advantageous for the logistics service provider as well: Credit note data can be produced electronically, significantly reducing administrative costs.
Shipping and Freight – Quick and cost efficient
LP/2 offers an efficient, customizable system for shipping processing. The market-leading, specialized software offers considerable support and increases transparency and efficiency in shipment and transport assignment.
LP/2 shipping functions:
- Orders can be summarized to shipments and shipments can be summarized to transports – according to freely configurable criteria
- Automatic, process-related printing of all transport documents. For example: freight documents, emails, text message notifications, etc.
- Consolidation to collective shipments according to consignee or dispatch mode
- Data consistency guaranteed through all processing phases, maximum transparency with reduced processing effort
- Efficient loading devices offer transparency and cost monitoring of packaging and loading devices
- Dangerous goods processing module
- ATLAS module
- Package module: high level of automation through barcode scanner and scale connections
- Router labels, delivery lists and files for a variety of CEP forwarders