LP/2 is market-leading, specialized software used for fully automatic freight calculation (freight vouchers and freight checks) as well as interactive transport processing. Highly modular freight calculation is the core of LP/2, suitable for all types of freight – for efficient freight rate management.
Tried and tested function modules offer extraordinary flexibility in tariff compilation and composition. Intuitive usability results from the free configurability of every master data view and table display. The modular structure of LP/2 offers customer-specific customization options – even for the most complex requirements.
Connections to circumjacent systems can be realized just as efficiently, due to the high performance interfaces in the LP/2 product family. Whether WebService, XML, IDOC or proprietary formats: seamless interaction with other systems is guaranteed, as the interface engines, executed in .net, can read and write virtually everything.
LP/2 Service Ranges:
- Freight Calculation
- Invoice Matching
- Packing – Packing line
Self-billing & Shipping
+ read more
Shipping agents can greatly reduce the administrative costs of freight invoicing with the assistance of automatic self-billing from LP/2. The transport rates will be automatically booked to the appropriate cost centre in the corresponding department.
Self-billing is advantageous for the logistics service provider as well: Credit note data can be produced electronically, significantly reducing administrative costs.
Shipping and Freight – Quick and cost efficient
LP/2 offers an efficient, customizable system for shipping processing. The market-leading, specialized software offers considerable support and increases transparency and efficiency in shipment and transport assignment.
LP/2 shipping functions:
- Orders can be summarized to shipments and shipments can be summarized to transports – according to freely configurable criteria
- Automatic, process-related printing of all transport documents. For example: freight documents, emails, text message notifications, etc.
- Consolidation to collective shipments according to consignee or dispatch mode
- Data consistency guaranteed through all processing phases, maximum transparency with reduced processing effort
- Efficient loading devices offer transparency and cost monitoring of packaging and loading devices
- Dangerous goods processing module
- ATLAS module
- Package module: high level of automation through barcode scanner and scale connections
- Router labels, delivery lists and files for a variety of CEP forwarders
+ read more
Freight calculation is a core function of LP/2 and contains several significant functions:
- Parallel freight calculation for various invoicing partners with freely definable charges
- Rule-based tariff scale
- Even complex forwarder tariffs are easily created and can be continuously modified
- Invoicing of all carriers (Road, sea, air, post, package service, etc.)
- Various freight cost optimizations for transport invoicing
- Manual freight defaults, conversions, consideration of blockages, legal tariffs, rate comparisons, aggregation, minimum/maximum values, etc.
- Invoicing of segmented transports with multiple forwarders
- Freight cost reallocation on various levels and according to various parameters, up to item level
- Automatic proposal of the most favourable forwarder according to coverage area, shipping type and other criteria
- Fully automatic voucher process, also executable with “multi-sourcing”
- Integration of various distance modules (also used to determine toll kilometres)
- Extensive freight statistics
- Arbitrary number of different zone networks
- Distance module control through distance rules
+ read more
The Invoice Matching extension module provides automatic examination of incoming invoices. Shipments are calculated in LP/2 and saved with ther calculation results. Upon receipt of the forwarder invoice data or the shipper’s voucher data, these data are compared with the shipment results – up to item level – according to various tolerances.
- Fully automatic import of invoice data by means of .net interfaces
- Semi-manual import of invoice data (e.g.: Freight invoice as Excel© document)
- Automatic assignment to shipments/transports
- Verification of transport status and billing
- Examination of individual invoice items
- Approval or rejection of items based on various criteria including transport, country, forwarder, tariff, currency
- Reclamation management with request for credit note or invoice
SP/2 is a highly functional analysis tool for logistic key figures and complex evaluations. As a professional supplement to the Staedtler-Logistics systems TRAMPAS Routing and Scheduling and LP/2 Transport Management System, this add-on product can analyze data stock from all prevalent database systems in detail.
SP/2 makes logistic planning transparent and helps logistics decision makers to avoid poor decisions with strategic questions. This tool also serves as an ideal means of argumentation in price negotiations by returning detailed dates and facts.
- Spares individual programming for specific evaluations
- Displays key figures – percent or absolute – in multidimensional tables
- Numerous presentation options through integration of graphic displays including bar graphs, pie charts, and many other diagram types; numerical series of matrices can be formatted with a simple mouse click, similarly to the methods used in MS Excel®
- Simple handling despite high flexibility over the user interface
- Avoids page-long lists of operative data without significant key figures
- Creates transparent data through strict separation of data sources, evaluations and reports
- Constructs user-specific report trees with Look & Feel, similar to Windows Explorer
- Displays and modifies results without connection to the database
- Presents geocoded data on world maps
- Example: Geocoding during location optimization
- Example: Geocoding during analysis according to shipment size
+ read more
- Customizable open database model
- Automation via diverse server processes; for freight calculation, interfaces, voucher creation, invoice checking, assignment, etc.
- Flexibly configurable interfaces (Input/Output)
- Customizable views and table displays
- Multiple Languages: German/English/French/Swedish; further languages under construction
- Excel© imports from freight tables
- Excel© exports of all data and statistics: flexible compilation of data, configuration of Excel© format
- Modular client-server structure
- Object-oriented programming with C++
- Connection to relational database systems: Oracle, Microsoft SQL-Server, DB2
- Clients for Windows 2000, XP, VISTA, 7
- Compatible with CITRIX, Terminal Server