Freight invoice evaluation and the correct use of tariff agreements are central aspects of ongoing transport cost saving for companies in the shipping industry. In everyday business, freight invoices are often only spot-checked, if they are checked at all, and credit notes are usually approved without being audited.
We take over freight checking for our clients so that they are able to focus on their core competencies. According to the client’s desires, the data transfer, as well as the return of results, may be executed manually or using IT interfaces. Freight of all transport types, from CEP to sea freight, with a total value of over one billion Euros per annum is checked within our company.
The following services can be outsourced to Staedtler-Logistics:
- Freight invoice checking for all carriers
- Freight invoice inspection for objective and calculational accuracFreight status checks, as well as professional appraisal of freight and warehousing agreements
- Direct clarification of inconsistencies and ambiguities with forwarders
- Release and, where necessary, booking of freight in the purchaser’s system
- Creation of meaningful statistics, evaluations and key figures based on invoice data, using in-house developed software tools
- Establishment of shipment and freight cost structure transparency
Your cost saving with our support is threefold:
- We discover invoicing errors and prevent you from paying unjustified freight costs. We correct systematic invoicing errors with the forwarder in the area of claims management and, in addition to saving unjustified freight costs, reduce processing and claims expenditures for all parties.
- Our checkers are well acquainted with all transport types and all possible types of invoice errors. Aided by our freight management systems, they are able to uncover invoicing errors quickly and efficiently. This reduces the necessary amount of personnel resources and costs for our clients, who can employ these for better purposes.
- Our reporting and benchmarking options assist us in enabling our customers to execute target-oriented freight tenders and to realize market-driven prices when purchasing freight.
Our support will help you to save up to 10 % of direct and indirect freight costs. Contact us and take advantage of our support!